Downspike
Kendama Entertainment Network

A community for the balanced lifestyle.

Favorite Pro

Discussion in 'The Sesh' started by sorrywongnumber, Dec 7, 2016.

1. htimSxelA

htimSxelA Moderator Staff Member

Definitely agreed. This year they actually skipped that dinner entirely, and held an afterparty in the outdoor vendor area of the KWC venue. A much better option!! I don't think anyone missed the stale french fries or politician's speeches.

Oct 5, 2017
  2. htimSxelA

htimSxelA Moderator Staff Member

Yes!! His edits are always very fresh, I love the wall tricks, and stacking tricks. Great stuff

Oct 5, 2017
    Matty g likes this.
  3. azleonhart

azleonhart Moderator Staff Member

Also, they’ve probably realized that future winners (like the case with Bryson in 2016, and all the podium this year) will be underaged, and we perhaps made enough ruckus to get ourselves kicked out of the venue..
    Plus, it’s one less place to clean up after, so maybe that’s why.

Why on earth would anyone serve frenched fries in an afterparty though? Seriously..
    For that kinda setting, bar food or tapas will be a way better option.

Man, i kinda lost it when they said they wanna organize KWC outside of Japan.

Oct 5, 2017
  4. Aric Bukiri

Aric Bukiri Honed Member

I’d probably have to say in no particular order
    Ben herald
    Sam cannon
    Bonz
    Stodd
    To me these 4 are the most entertaining players to watch

Oct 7, 2017
    Nick Lectura likes this.
  5. Qonnor

Qonnor Slayer

It's hard to pick even a handful.

Haley Bishoff - for constantly giving back to the community, organizing events, and working to elevate women in the community. So dope. Waiting not-very-patiently on that Bishoff mod.

Jake Wiens - was the first pro I really knew about/found on instagram and stuff. Cool to see someone so passionate about playing kendama and continually progressing.

I'm constantly stoked to watch Bonz, Kenyata Williams, Stodd, Flowgrove, idk so many others. Love when people bring unique style into their play.

Oct 9, 2017